The Welch Allyn Connex 6000 Series Vital Signs Monitor is shown here with the Rolling Stand (NOT INCLUDED) and includes SpO2, Temp and NIBP.
With the Welch Allyn Connex 6000 you will experience accurate, automatic spot-check vitals and continuous monitoring sent to your EMR from the bedside to help support improved patient safety and clinical decisions. These have been Removed from a working environment. Also included, your monitor comes with a NEW BATTERY installed and the Accessory Cables are included. NO Mobile Stand is included however. This is a Limited Time Deal!
What you are getting when you purchase the Connex 6000 Series from Iteleti Medical is as follows:
- You get the Welch Allyn Connex 65NTXX Vital Signs Monitor comes with Nellcor SpO2, SureTemp Plus Thermometry, SureBP Non-invasive Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, MAP, BP Averaging, Nurse Call, Four USB Ports for Accessories, Internal 802.11 a/b/g Wireless Radio; 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC
- As a matter of fact, you’ll get all the Cables and Cords needed to use all the Parameters of the Connex 6000 Series Monitor.
The Connex Vital Signs Monitor represents the next generation in vital signs monitoring with an easy-to-use color touchscreen and advanced vital signs technology to monitor vitals, respiration and motion. Plus, equally important is the fact that EMR integration gives clinicians immediate access to the information they need—where and when they need it.
Comes as seen in photos. In fact, Iteleti Includes the following with your purchase:
- Connex 65NTXX Vital Signs Monitor
- SureTemp Oral Temp. Probe
- Nellcor SpO2 Finger Sensor
- Nellcor SpO2 Extension Cable
- NIBP Hose
- NIBP Adult Cuff and Connector
- AC Adapter Power Supply
- Power Cord(Hospital Grade)
- Box of Temp Probe Covers
- Welch Allyn 4800-60 Mobile Stand w/Accessory Cable Management Storage System
- Large color touchscreen simplifies training and operation
- For use on adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- SureBP® technology—15-second NIBP measurement
- SureTemp® Plus and/or Braun ThermoScan® PRO 6000 ear thermometry
- Masimo® or Nellcor® SpO₂
- Interval monitoring mode, including customizable interval programs and alarms
- Manual measurements entry (weight, height, respiration rate, pain) and documentation of modifiers, like body position and O₂ therapy
- Customizable Early Warning Scoring (e.g., MEWS, PEWS) to enable clinical decision support at the bedside
- Single sign-on options available for quick, secure clinician login
- Interface to select digital weight scales
- USB, Ethernet and wireless connectivity
- Integrated printer (optional)
- Nurse call interface