AutoMedx SAVe Simplified Automated Ventilator 600×10
The AutomedX SAVe Simplified Automated Ventilator is designed to be quickly deployed in a pre-hospital environment by a BLS or ALS provider, a medic or any first responder with limited training. It is lightweight, rugged, hands-free, and contains a number of alarms and safety features not found in similarly priced devices. The SAVe delivers an AHA compliant tidal volume (600mL) at a fixed respiratory rate (10 bpm) which removes any guesswork and reduces errors.
Portable, easy to use, safe and cost effective the SAVe is the ideal alternative to bag-valve-masks or expensive transport ventilators.
This Ventilator is in great condition and great working order. Also been kept in storage and has been handled only to maintain the devices functionality per annum when it was in use with the US Government. This is the SAVe I Ventilator and includes all the Accessories needed in order to use as well as a Hard Case to keep it SAFE
AutoMedx SAVe Simplified Automated Ventilator 600X10
- Simplified Automated Ventilator (SAVe) – Primary Unit
- Single-Use Patient Circuit and Pressure Tubing x 2
- External power supply and AC plug
- Supplemental O2 Tubing
- Waterproof, Military Quality, Pelican Hardigg Hard Case
- Training Slides (in lieu of Manual)
The device addresses the dangers associated with bagging patients and frees up a responder to address other injuries, perform compressions, attend to other patients or further assist in transporting the patient.
The Ventilator itself and Listed Accessories below all come in a PELICAN HARDIGG hard case.
- Model Number (MN): 600 x 10
- NSN 6515-01-581-8155
- FREE Training Slides for the AutoMedx SAVe Simplified Automated Ventilator
The ventilator is completely self-contained, weighs only 3 pounds and does not require a compressed gas source. It can be used with a mask or a secure airway. Low pressure supplemental oxygen can be used if desired. The SAVe will deliver ambient air for up to 5.5 hours on a single battery charge and may be recharged from a standard AC outlet. It is a set flow, time cycled, pressure limited (38 cmH2O) device.
Ventilation Mode: Positive Pressure ventilation
Tidal Volume: 600ml
FIO2: Ambient air (21%) or supplemental oxygen (21 to 62%) Peak Inspiratory
Inspiratory / Expiratory Time: 2.25 seconds / 3.85 seconds
Breathing Rate: 10BPM (fixed)
Alarms: Low pressure (disconnect), High pressure (blockage) and Low battery.
Alarm Mute: Yes (on – off switch)
Operating Time: 5.5 Hours on Lead – Acid rechargeable battery or continuous on AC power
Dimensions: 16.5 x 16.9 x 6.3cms
Weight: 1.3kgs (Ventilator)
The AutoMedx SAVe Simplified Automated Ventilator 600X10 (SAVe) mitigates the potential for injury, reduces operator error, complies with guidelines and improves a medical responder’s ability to perform other critical task. It is ideally suited for situations where the use of pressurized gas is inadvisable or unavailable, or where size, weight, ease of use and portability are a consideration. Forward deployed field medics, mass casualty incident coordinators within the Department of Homeland Security and EMS professionals will find the device well suited to their needs.
- Afghanistan Battlefield
- The SAVe was used post operatively in Kenya Kenya
- South African Dignitary Evacuation
Benefits and Features:
Easy to Use:
• Single knob operation
• Low Training Requirements
• Allows Spontaneous Breathing
• Accepts Up to 6LPM of supplemental O2
• Powered by Rechargeable Lead-Acid Battery or Electrical Outlet
• Single Tidal Volume and Respiratory Rate Reduces Chance of Operator Error
• Tidal Volume = 600 mL
• Breaths / Minute = 10
• EtCO2 Detector
• No Compressed Gas Required
• Detects Blockage and Disconnects
• Fail-Safe Mechanisms and Visual/Audible Alarms
• Up to 5.5 Hours per Charge
• Rugged, Compact Design (6.5 x 6.25 x 2.5 inches)
• Long shelf life and durability
• Lightweight (3.1 pounds)
AutoMedX SAVe ACCESSORY KIT
Purchase the Accessory Kit for $284.95 + Shipping which includes the following:
1 Battery Charger External power supply and AC plug for North America or European Standard Outlet
1 Single-Use Patient Circuit and Pressure Tubing
1 Supplemental Oxygen Tubing
1 Oxygen Mask