Thoracic Drainage Aspirator Gomco® 6053
This mobile aspirator is designed to reestablish vacuum within the pleural cavity following thoracic and cardiac surgery. The Thoracic Drainage Aspirator Gomco® 6053 and The Thoracic Drainage Aspirator Gomco® 6050 are basically the same Except the Gomco® 6053 is Manufactured Specifically for The United States Government. That is the U.S. Military basically. The benefit here is that the Model 6053 includes the integrated step-down transformer enabling the use of this Thoracic Drainage Aspirator Gomco® 6053 in areas supplied with 230 volts.
We purchased these through a government procurement – bulk purchase from the U.S. Military which is a NEW, Unused, Government Surplus Medical Device. As such, we are able to pass the savings on to our customers by offering this AS-IS, in NEW Condition, with absolutely no signs of wear in original packaging but not sealed. We only verify and check that item is receiving the correct voltage and powers on. We have a SOLD OUT of these on dotmed.com. However, we do have a limited number available in stock which you can purchase from us on eBay by clicking here or through www.iteleti.com. Your purchase is made through PayPal on their secured and encrypted servers.
Like the Gomco® 6050, the Thoracic Drainage Aspirator Gomco® 6053 is designed to reestablish vacuum within the pleural cavity following thoracic and cardiac surgery. With the Model 6053 you get to choose whether you want to use U.S. Standard Electric 115V or use 230V Electric. Whereas, on the Gomco® 6050 Model you purchase either or. It is my understanding that to date, the option to have both, well, it’s not an option. Which is fine for most users and is definetely a big plus for those that want that option.
Provides regulation of suction drainage from 0 to 50 cm of water for rapid removal of fluids and gas from the pleural cavity. This pump offers high flow rates and a dual 2800 ml glass collection bottle system with two calibrated water seal tubes and two drainage tubes. A cap is provided when only one drainage tube is required. This unit is UL listed and CSA Certified.
Here are the Basic Specifications of the Thoracic Drainage Aspirator Gomco® 6053
- Sound Level: Less than 64 dBA
- Pump Type: Turbine
- Electrical Cord: 6′ hospital grade
- Dimensions: 18″ W x 17″ D x 33″ H (46 x 43 x 84 cm)
- Weight: 78 lbs. (35 kg)
- UL/ETL Listed: Yes
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA, HC
By purchasing the Thoracic Drainage Aspirator Gomco® 6053 instead of the Gomco® 6050, you get to enjoy a large price break or discount in comparison. Here is the Electrical Information as it’s listed on the Model 6053:
- Model: 01-32-6053 115V/50-60 Hz or 230V 50-60 Hz
- Model: 01-32-6050 115V/50-60 Hz
- Model: 01-33-6050 220V/50-60 Hz
- Collection Bottle = 2 Glass Bottles (Plus 1 Additional in Kit. See Below) *
- Compressor = Continuous Duty High-Volume Pump
- Vacuum Range = 0-50 cm H2O
- Flow Rate = 110 l pm (minimum)
- Dimensions H x D x W = 33x17x18 in / 84x43x46 cm
- Shipping Weight = 78 lb. / 35 Kg.
One Suction Collection Bottle Kit. Includes the following:
|QUANTITY||MODEL / MPN||DESCRIPTION|
|02||3099||Shut Off Cap|
The Thoracic Drainage Aspirator Gomco® 6053 is a high performance mobile aspirator specialized for emergency thoracic drainage in hospitals. It generates up to -50 cm H2O of vacuum pressure with a 110 lpm flow rate at open flow. Vacuum Range is 0 to -50 cm H2O (0 to -36.8 mm Hg) with Flow Rate at 110 lpm at open flow.
- Used in emergency situations where vacuum must be quickly restored to the pleural cavity
- Two drainage tubes allow for fluids and air to be removed simultaneously
- Water seal in the collection bottle prevents aspirated air from reentering the chest
- Easy-to-store and transport compact design with a flat stainless steel top
- Convenient storage for 6′ electrical cord with hospital-grade plug