Mobile Leaded Barrier (75″ H x 33.5″ W) with Leaded Acrylic Window (24″ H x 30″ W)
This X-Ray Radiation Mobile Barrier is a portable, full-body radiation barrier for protection against secondary radiation. Though it is specifically designed for shielding in confined spaces and areas with smaller footprints, it can be used anywhere that x-ray protection is needed.
Anesthesia healthcare providers generally remain in close proximity to the patient for easy monitoring and administration of anesthesia. With limited space to work in, a special barrier is needed to easily maneuver in and out of tight spots. In fact, innovative designed barriers provide ideal radiation protection in virtually every type of setting.
- 0.5mm lead equivalent lighter weight leaded acrylic window
- 2.0mm lead equivalent opaque panels of solid, leaded x-ray protection with contoured sides
- Large 24″ H x 30″ W acrylic window for easy viewing
- Travels easily on a four caster locking base steel legs
- It is recommended that two people move the barrier together at all times
Clear-PB x-ray shielding is a lead-impregnated, transparent, plastic sheet that contains 30% lead by weight.
CLEAR-Pb® Shatter-Resistant Lead-Plastic X-Ray Shielding
- Overall Dimensions: 75″ H x 33.5″ W x 30″ L
- Acylic Window Dimensions: 24″ H x 30″ W
- Opaque Panel Dimensions: 48″ H x 30″ W
- Total Caster Height (including insertion area): 4.25″, Caster Wheel Diameter: 3.50″
*** Some assembly required – the casters/wheels must be screwed on to the barrier ***
CLEAR-Pb Lead-Plastic Mobile X-Ray Barriers
Regular Barrier 56-603: This rugged mobile barrier can easily fit into the most confining of spaces and provides exceptional visibility.
Your patients have chosen you as their healthcare provider based on your years of experience, expertise, and reputation. It stands to reason then, that you should demand the same qualities from your radiation protection product supplier.
Only the safest, most effective, and durable products are incorporated into our product line. You can count on us to understand your individual radiation protection requirements and stand behind every product we sell – before, during, and after the sale.
Ideal for use in Operating Rooms, Special Procedure Suites and Cardiac Cath Labs. The Stainless Steel Hardware Mobile Barriers are the perfect fit in any imaging room due to their 30 inch width and easy maneuverability.